7stones sp. z o.o. (limited liability company), the owner of the website www.mokobelle.pl, attaches great importance to respecting privacy of the visitors to this website („Website”) and the clients shopping online at www.mokobelle.pl. The Administrator of the Website makes best efforts to protect the personal information provided by the users and clients.
1. Access to the Website
To gain full access to the contents and products of the Website the user is advised to sign up by completing the registration form. Registration will provide the user with access to additional services rendered via e-mail. The registration form contains a number of categories including personal details, which enables to identify the user in order to process online orders and deliver products to chosen addresses.
It is mandatory to complete only those parts of the form which concern the online order of products. To provide the users of the Website with some of the electronic services we may gather consents to send our Newsletter via e-mail and to process personal information of the users to distribute updated information and offer of 7stones sp. z o.o.
2. Data collection
According to the practice adopted by most Internet services we store HTTP enquiries sent to our server. Browsed contents are identified by the URL addresses. The list of information stored in the log files of the web server reads as follows:
- public IP address of the computer from which the enquiry was sent;
- name of the client’s station – identification performed by the http protocol, if possible;
- user’s name provided in the authorisation process;
- date and system time of the registration in the website;
- time of the enquiry’s arrival;
- first line of the http request;
- http response code;
- number of bytes sent by the server;
- URL address of the previously visited website (referrer link) – in case the Website was entered through clicking an external reference link;
- information on the user’s browser;
- information on errors which occurred during the http transaction.
To provide the highest quality of the Website we occasionally analyse the log files to determine which pages have the most visits, which web browsers are used, if the Website’s structure contains errors etc.
3. Information Use
Gathered logs are stored as auxiliary material used to administer and properly manage the Website. Information from the logs is not disclosed to anyone except for persons authorised to administer the server and the information system. Log files may be used to generate statistics that help in administration. Collective summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any properties that could identify the Website’s visitors.
4. Personal information
Personal information of the clients, personal information of the Website’s users provided in the registration form, as well as other gathered personal information of the users are processed according to the granted consents and requirements of the Polish law, in particular pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws from 2014, pos. 1182, as amended) and the Electronic Services Act of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws No. 144, pos. 1204).
The gathered personal information of the users is treated as database which is stored on a secured server, in a special security zone which provides proper protection. Full access to the database is granted only to authorised administrators. Moreover, during its transmission, personal information is secured by a proper security protocol (SSL). Moreover, as administrators of the personal information gathered through the Website we may contractually entrust other subjects with processing of the personal information under the article 31 of Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997. Databases of the users have been registered in the Inspector’s General for the Protection of Personal Data Office: GIODO registry book no. 104977 and 104975.
Personal information gained from the visitors of the website www.mokobelle.pl and the users who sign up are processed and used only for the purposes and to the degree that is stipulated in the granted consents. Personal information is in no case sold to third parties. Consent to process personal information for marketing is of voluntary nature.
While processing personal information 7stones sp. z o.o. pays special attention to protection of the data against disclosure to unauthorised persons. The right to access, correct, stop processing or erase personal information from the system of the website www.mokobelle.pl can be exercised by sending appropriate e-mail request to the personal data controller – 7stones sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, address: ul. Dominikańska 21B, 02-738 Warsaw – to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org along with the name and surname of the user who makes request.
5. External links
The party placing cookies on the end device of the Website’s User and gaining access to them is the Website’s Administrator - 7stones sp. z o.o. with its registered seat in Warsaw, address: ul. Dominikańska 21B, 02-738 Warsaw.
Cookies are used to:
- match the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimise the use of websites; in particular the files allow to recognise the device of the Website’s User and properly display the website adjusted to his/her individual needs;
- create statistics which help understand how the Website’s Users use websites which helps to improve their structure and content;
- to keep the session of the Website’s User (after logging in) so that after entering subpages the User did not have to type their username and password again;
There are two main types of cookies used within the Website: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored in the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the page or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie files settings or until they are removed by the User.
The Website uses following types of cookies:
- “essential” cookies which enable using the services provided by the Website, e.g. authentication cookies which are used in services requiring authentication within the Website;
- “functional” cookies which enable „remembering” of the settings chosen by the User and personalisation of the User’s interface, e.g. regarding the chosen language or the User’s region, font size, layout of the website etc.;
- “security” cookies used to detect abuse regarding the authentication process within the Website;
- “efficiency” cookies which collect information on how the User uses the pages of the Website;
- „advertising” cookies which enable delivering advertising content better matched to the User’s preferences.
The Website’s Administrator informs that limiting the use of cookie files may affect some of the functions available on the pages of our Website.
The Website’s Administrator reserves the right to gather and analyse visitor statistics of the Website www.mokobelle.pl. 7stones sp. z o.o informs that in some cases it will gather information automatically generated during the Users’ visits to the website www.mokobelle.pl or that received by e-mail. It particularly concerns the usage of logs on the server to gather IP addresses of the user and cookies, as well as web beacons.